This low carb, high protein homemade take on a PB & J will have you absolutely hooked! This is such a great dish with breakfast or a perfect afternoon snack!
What you'll need:
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice
- 1 Peanut Butter Turmeric Resist bar
- Low carb bread of your choice
How to make!
- Place a small pot over medium heat. Add in berries and let look.
- Once the berries start to melt a bit, use a fork to mash everything together.
- Take off heat and mix in protein powder. You may need to add a dash of water to help thin it out.
- Toast your bread & chop up your Resist bar!
- Load up your fresh jam and Resist pieces on your toast and enjoy!
- Tags: Recipes