This is the perfect functional treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you balanced!
We love using coconut yogurt because of it's gut and hormone supporting benefits! The coconut yogurt is filled with probiotics and functional MCT oils.
Adding pieces of the Resist Bar gives the bar some nice texture as well as a protein source and an added hormone-balancing boost! The fiber and healthy fats also helps to keep your blood sugar balanced.
We are a huge fan of berries because not only do they provide a delicious sweetness, they are also loaded with polyphenols!
Be sure to share this recipe with your wellness besties -- and tag us if you make it ;)
Now on to the recipe...
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup berries of choice
- 1 Resist bar, chopped
- Toppings of your choice, we used sprinkles, flaxseeds, and a functional powder!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread the coconut yogurt over. Make sure to keep the yogurt about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Sprinkle all of the toppings over the yogurt.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, but ideally overnight.
- Once the yogurt has hardened, break up the bark in to pieces and enjoy!
- Tags: Recipes